Disability & CPP Law
IF YOU NEED A DISABILITY LAWYER IN OWEN SOUND, CALL TAMMING LAW
THE CANADA PENSION PLAN (CPP) AND THE DISABILITY BENEFIT
The CPP disability benefit is a monthly payment for people who have been injured or disabled and are no longer able to work. You must meet the following general criteria to qualify:
• You are under the age of 65.
• You have contributed to the CPP for four out of the last six years.
• Your disability is severe enough that it will prevent you from working again for the better part of your life.
There are certain provisions in place that can help you qualify for benefits even if you don’t meet the general guidelines. Each case is different but a disability lawyer can make sure you get the benefits that you are entitled to.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We treat each of our clients with consideration and respect and promise to be:
• Efficient—We understand the urgency of your application. We will work as quickly as possible to get you the compensation you are entitled to.
• Honest—We’ll tell it like it is. In plain English. That way you’ll always know exactly what to expect.
• Affordable—We are not paid unless you win. Period. How does it work? Find out here.
These promises are our personal commitment to you. We strive to consistently deliver compassionate legal services of the highest possible standard. Testimonials from our previous clients are a proof of that.
A DISABILITY LAWYER WHO KNOWS OWEN SOUND LIKE YOU DO
Working with larger law firms outside of the region can often lead to frustration and disappointment. With Tamming Law, you get experienced legal advice from a member of your own community. If you need a disability lawyer, contact us today. You’ll be glad you did.